I Can’t Log In
Learn about what kinds of issues can prevent you from logging in to your client portal and how to address them.
- I Remember the E-Mail I Used to Register
- I Don’t Remember the E-Mail I Used to Register
- Locked Out of Your Account?
I Remember the E-Mail I Used to Register
If you’ve forgotten your password but remember the email you used to register, reset the password:
- Go to TaxDome Home Page, then click on the Sign In button at the top right of the screen.
2. Click on the Forgot Password? link.
3. Enter your email address, then click on the GET RESET LINK. A password reset link will be sent to your email.
4. Find the email in your inbox, then click on the RESET YOUR PASSWORD link in the message. Note: The link will expire after 20 minutes.
5. Create a new password for the account. It should contain at least 8 characters, one capital letter, and one number. Enter the password twice to confirm, then click the SET NEW PASSWORD button.
Your password will be updated, and you will be redirected to your account.
Note: If you have Two-factor authentication enabled, you’ll be prompted to enter a temporary authentication code.
I Don’t Remember the E-Mail I Used to Register
If you don’t remember the email you used to register or you're getting the “Please enter a valid email address” error message when trying to reset your password, contact your accountant.
Locked Out of Your Account?
If you’ve exceeded the maximum number of attempts (10) to sign in by repeatedly entering the wrong password, you’ll get locked out of your account for 30 minutes and receive a notification about it.